The LWRC Razorback features all high end components and is chambered exclusively in 6.8 SPC – and designed around the cartridge. The gun was introduced just prior to the 2014 SHOT Show. There isn’t much information available on it, but here are some specs and images.
Caliber – 6.8 SPC
Barrel – 16.1″
Weight – 7.25lbs
Length – 32-35.25″
Muzzle Threads – 5/8 x 24 TPI
Rifling – 1/ 10”
1. Proprietary upper and lower receiver optimized for the 6.8 SPC cartridge
2. Polymer high reliability 30-rd magazine with Hi-visibility follower
3. Enlarged ejection port allows unhindered ejection of the 6.8 casings
4. Skirmish Back-Up Iron Sights
5. Cold hammer forged barrel. 1:10 twist rate will stabilize a wide range of bullet weights and types.
6. 12” User Configurable Rail
7. LWRCI Compact stock w/ integral sling attachment point.
8. Short-stroke piston operation offers unparalleled reliability.
9. LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group: Our investment castings are x-rayed for inclusions prior to machining and nickel boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
10. LWRCI Flash Hider
11. LWRCI Ambidextrous charging handle
12. Razorback Hog Image engraved on magwell
13. Model Designation – SIX8-RAZORBACK engraved on upper
NEXT STEP: Download Your Free Storm Tactical Printable Target Pack
62 Printable MOA Targets with DOT Drills – Rifle Range in YARDS This impressive target pack from our friends at Storm Tactical contains 62 printable targets for rifle and handgun range use. Target grids and bullseye sizes are in MOA. Ideal for long-range shooting!
Subscribe to the Gun Digest email newsletter and we’ll send your print-at-home target pack right away. Just enter your email address below.